Monday, April 11, 2011

Sadness

I believe that I have reached a point in which I will not be able to finish. I regret my past decisions to not sit down and write more often. I still plan on writing and finishing the novel but it looks as if it will be finished at a later date. I will continue to keep you posted. I have started writing my other novels as well again. It is not that I am abandoning Something Fantastical, it is that I have more motivation to work on my mystery at the moment. I have recently watched the Sherlock BBC Series and it has brought about a renewed drive to create a devilishly difficult mystery. I hope that my novel is complicated enough to keep my audiences attention. Till later I suppose...

1 comment:

  1. Everything will come together don't worry about it *hugs*

    ReplyDelete