Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's NaNoWriMo

For those of you who do not know it is Nanowrimo, or National Novel Writing Month. Yet again it is the time of the year to pick up the pens and get down some major word countage. So far on my novel I am at about 13,000 words and counting. I am getting a little worried though because I am getting bored of the story and with the characters. I guess the next couple of weeks will be the hardest to keep writing, it goes until the end of November (It started Nov. 1st). This is not the farthest I've gotten on a novel but the month isn't over yet. I will try to keep you updated on my progress.
  If you are interested in Nanowrimo go to nanowrimo.org and check it out.

1 comment:

  1. How did it go? I admire the people who have the gift of writing. Let us know how it went. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete