Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NEW NOVEL!!!

This might just be a longer form of procrastination but I have taken on another novel. This one is different from my usual stories because it is a mystery. I have written in most genres before with the exception of mystery and sci-fi so this should be an entirely new experience. I am still in the planning phase which I usually don't stay in for more than two days. It has been a week and a half. It is harder with a mystery because you have to know exactly where you are going with it so that you can give the appropriate clues throughout the story. I should be moving into the writing phase soon. Hopefully I get this right the first time around, I would hate to have to rewrite it 5 times to get it right, but I would if I had to. I really want to get this one right. I love the story idea and I think that it is pretty unique, at least I haven't run into it anywhere. I am really excited to get writing. Till next time, which will hopefully be soon, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment