Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bord!!!!

I am bored out of my mind. I am sick and tired of getting up everyday and doing the exact same things all the time. I am bored to tears with my life. Maybe all of this is seed in some deep down frustration, or maybe it really is the monotony of everyday of finally getting me after months of being confined to my house. I crave change and human interaction with people other than family members. I want to live my life. Ugggh. Sooo Bored. This may seem unrelated to my novel writing but this in fact directly relates to it. I have been so bored by everything that I have not been writing. Hopefully something changes so that I will write again soon, but honestly right now it just doesn't sound to appealing to me. Well I am off to wallow in the monotonous boredom that is my life at the moment. Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. We all get bored. But I know it will get better! dont sweat it!

    ReplyDelete