Friday, May 20, 2011

Where to start...?

I have been busy recently sorry. I have been job searching and switching schools. I have a job interview on coming up in a few days so I am trying to prepare for that. Any way on to about writing...
I wrote a short science fiction piece for a homework assignment and my teacher said that it was some quality science fiction and that he enjoyed reading it. As a writer who doesn't dabble in the science fiction genre it was surprising that a first shot would be enjoyable to read. I have read science fiction before but only from recommendations from people that I trust. I am think that I might try to add on to the story a little bit I think it definately has potential for a good story but I have little confidence that in expansion I will find a successful story. It is worth a shot anyway.
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment